Changes to State Statue made by the Arizona
Legislature during the 2013 session, mandates that students who are funded
through the WICHE Professional Student Exchange Program, and do not discharge
their obligation by practice, must repay 100% of the funds expended on their
behalf plus interest.
Check here for
receipt of your application
& Letters regarding School of Attendance for:
meet the following requirements to apply for Arizona WICHE
- Be able to provide proof of United States citizenship;
- Be able to provide proof of residency of the State of Arizona for a minimum of
five years immediately prior to the commencement of training;
- Be able to provide proof that you have maintained at least average (2.5) grades
while completing your pre-professional studies.
If you meet all three criteria, follow the directions listed below, beginning
with reading the brochure, which describes the program and explains in detail
the requirements placed on those who are funded through the program.
The application deadline is October 15th of the year prior to the commencement
of training. Applicants who do not apply until after October 15th, will be
designated as alternates and will be considered for funding after eligible
students who applied before October 15th, have been supported.
Proceed to Online Application
- Read carefully the
Arizona-Professional Student Exchange Program brochure (PDF)
Requirements for Verification of U.S. Citizenship (PDF)
- Print application and type or print plainly all requested information.
Incomplete applications will be returned.
- By October 15th of the year preceding your professional training, return to:
WICHE Certifying Office
Arizona Board of Regents
2020 North Central, Suite 230
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- All fields of study
- Dental applicants only:
- Veterinary Medicine applicants only:
Note: Contracts will be provided to those who are supported.
Additional information is available at the
Regional WICHE website